ORTHOBRACE ORTHOCLAVICLE COLLARBONE SUPPORT
1 in stock
The OrthoClavicle collarbone stabilisation brace is constructed of thick and soft foam shoulder pads with internal rigid nylon straps for rigid collarbone control. The OrthoClavicle can be used in conjunction with a sling or collar and cuff shoulder strap in the acute stages of collarbone fracture and then by itself (without the use of secondary shoulder support) once healing of the collarbone has begun in the middle to late stages of bone re-modelling. Can also be used for standard trunk postural support as well.
- Clavicle (collarbone) fractures
- Clavicle stabilisation following surgery
- Poor posture
- Extra soft padded shoulder straps
- Paediatric to large adult sizes available
- Anterior Velcro fastening
- High quality posterior plastic loops
Available in Regular size.