VULKAN WRIST SPLINT – LONG
Vulkan Wrist Splint – Long provides immobilisation and stabilisation of the wrist. Stretch elastic material for excellent compression and anatomically-contoured aluminium palmar splint that can be removed and contoured by therapist. 22.5cm length of palmar stay.
• Immobilisation and stabilisation of the wrist.
• Flexible compression provides wrist support and improves proprioception.
How to Wear:
• Open splint and position wrist on palmar stay.
• Close tabs and wrap strap around wrist to secure.
• Can be worn Left or Right by changing palmar splint to second insert pocket.
• Tabs fasten either at the top or bottom depending on Left or Right fit.
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
• Wrist Instability due to triangular fibrocartilage complex injury.
• Radial nerve palsy.
• Rheumatoid arthritis.
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
• 70% Nylon
• 30% Latex
Measure wrist circumference.
S 14 – 16cm
M 16 – 18cm
L 18 – 21cm
XL 21 – 23cm
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge