Vulkan Wrist Thumb Support features an anatomically-contoured aluminium thumb splint, designed to provide immobilisation of the thumb. Latex free.
• Anatomically contoured.
• Closed cell neoprene increases blood circulation through warm effect.
How to Wear:
• Position rigid splint along contour of thumb and wrist, secure tab over thumb and around wrist.
• Fits left or right.
• First metacarpophalangeal or carpometacarpal joint injury.
• DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis and Gamekeeper’s thumb.
• Ligamentous laxity of the thumb (skier’s thumb).
• Rheumatoid arthritis.
• Articular effusion and swelling.
• Median nerve injury.
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
• 75% Neoprene Blend
• 25% Nylon